Cloudflare speeds up and protects millions of websites, APIs, SaaS services, and other properties connected to the Internet. its Anycast technology enables their benefits to scale with every server we add to our growing footprint of data centers.
- Unmetered mitigation of DDoS attacks
- Global Content Delivery Network
- Shared SSL certificates
- Enhanced security with Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Enhanced performance with image and mobile optimization
- More control with advanced features
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Prioritized email support
- Custom SSL Certificates
- CNAME Setup
- Custom WAF rules
- And many more customizable features
- 24/7/365 enterprise-grade phone, email, and chat support
- 100% uptime guarantee with 25x reimbursement SLA
- Enterprise-grade DDoS protection with network prioritization
- Advanced web application firewall (WAF) with unlimited custom rulesets
- Role-based account access
- Multiple custom SSL certificate uploads
- Access to Raw Logs
- Access to account Audit Logs
- Named solution and customer success engineers
- Access to China data centers (additional cost)
- 100 Page Rules includedAdditional rules available for purchase through the dashboard
Formerly MaxCDN gives you better cache control. With high-capacity SSDs and advanced caching techniques, you get industry-leading cache depth to create a lot of content accessible longer at the sting. And with Instant Purge, after you delete content from our CDN (whether through the client portal or via API), it in real time isn’t any longer served via StackPath, anywhere.
Cloudfront are often a quick content delivery network (CDN) service that firmly delivers knowledge, videos, applications, and arthropod genus to customers globally with low latency, high transfer speeds, all within a developer-friendly environment. CloudFront is integrated with AWS – each physical locations that area unit directly connected to the AWS international infrastructure, as well as other AWS services.
CloudFront works seamlessly with services together with AWS protect for DDoS mitigation, Amazon S3, Elastic Load Balancing or Amazon EC2 as origins for your applications, and [email protected] to run custom
code nearer to customers’ users and to customise the user expertise.
You can get started with the Content Delivery Network in minutes, using the same AWS tools that you’re already familiar with: APIs, AWS Management Console, AWS CloudFormation, CLIs, and SDKs. Amazon’s CDN offers a simple, pay-as-you-go rating model with no direct fees or needed semipermanent contracts, and support for the CDN is enclosed in your existing AWS Support subscription.
Static CDN Delivery Speed up your online presence with cdn77, It helps website acceleration, software distribution, gaming, VOD services or any other content delivery.
- Boost your web performance
Latest HTTP/2 Optimization
TLS 1.3 with 0-RTT
- Secure your content
Secure Tokens & Signed URL
IP & Geo Whitelisting / Blacklisting
- Manage your CDN
Purge / Prefetch
Customisable Cache Rules
Data Center Control
When it comes to pricing it is quite high. The starter plan is priced at $199/Month.
Fastly’s edge cloud platform accelerates your internet and mobile applications whereas Dynamic web site Acceleration (DSA) accelerates content delivery. They allow you to keep more in cache for longer and retrieve it quicker for faster page load times. Unique features like Origin Shield and Request Collapsing help ensure a seamless user experience even when you need to clear cache.